1. Although the world won’t end on 01st February 2019, our submission window will close at 11.59 pm that day.
2. We accept submissions in English only.
3. Submissions for this special edition is open to all.
4. Please mail your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Make sure they are in Times New Roman, at 12 points and double-spaced; named in the following format: Full Name_Section_Title (e.g.: Jaspreet Singh_Fiction_The Last Sunset).
6. We accept only .docx files. No PDFs please.
7. In the end of your piece, include your name, institution/place, along with an email address.
8. Please mention the section(s) you are submitting to in the subject of your email. For example, if you are sending in a fiction as well as a non-fiction piece, your subject must say: Submission | Fiction_Nonfiction.
9. You can submit a maximum of three pieces to the journal in total.
10. As a general rule, we do not accept previously published pieces. However, pieces published only in personal blogs will be accepted.
11. Take care to attach all your submissions in a single email.
1. The submission should range between 300 and 4000 words.
2. You can submit a maximum of two pieces to this section.
1.Non-Fiction encompasses a range of genres including the journalistic and academic writing visible everywhere. We prefer the other forms that don’t find their voice everywhere: diary entry, personal essay, sex/food writing, travelogue, memoir, lyric essay, notes, etc.
2. The piece should not exceed 1500 words.
3.You can submit a maximum of two pieces.
1. Poems can be up to 40 lines long.
2. You can submit a maximum of three poems.
Plot Number Two encourages translations from all other languages. Your translation submissions must be accompanied by a copy of the original text (preferably in .docx format) along with a written permission from its author. Please follow the general guidelines, and specific guidelines for each section.